What You Will Need To Know At Closing

For the closing you will need to bring: - Picture identification, such as your driver's license or state identification card or passport.- If you are married, in most cases your spouse will need to sign documents for the closing. Please feel free to contact your closing agent with any questions you may have concerning this issue.

If you are purchasing a property/ home you will need to provide the amount of your proceeds needed for closing via wire transfer. If you require wire transfer instructions, just let us know and we'll be happy to supply that for you.

Your closing agent or your realtor will contact you shortly before closing with the figures that you will need for closing.